** Condo well located, close to the magnificent St-Lawrence river and municipal activities as well as highways and public transportation. Two very large bedrooms are available for the comfort of its occupants. Private parking included as well and indoor storage! Hurry up!
This offer is conditional to the following 1,2,3's report to the full satisfaction of the owner.
1. Letter of employment (salary, position, work since, status) and (1)most recent and (1)December's pay stubs showing the cumulative amount of earnings to date.
2. Score and credit report (at the tenant's expense) and CORPIQ report.
3. Clause 9.2 of this PL is applicable (the consent of the tenant to verify payment habits)
Once Offer Accepted (Steps to follow in-line and to be done prior to possession)
4. The tenants agree to give a deposit by e-transfer to Remax Platine (within 72 hours)
5. Tenant is responsible for all move-in & move-out related rules & fees required by the syndicate.
6. Proof of civil liability insurance ($2M) for the whole term of the lease.
7. Confirmation Letter of the Hydro Quebec Account Transferred.
8. Tenant agrees to submit post-dated checks for the entire term.
9. Potential Tenant must read and agree to building's by-laws and regulations.
10. Quebec Lease Draft in English and by e-mail communication consent form
During the Lease:
11. No Pets.
12. Tenant shall not, and shall not permit anyone to, use/grow/smoke/vape tobacco, cannabis, or any
other illegal substances in any indoor part of the premises, the common areas or the property of which they form a part.
13. No Airbnb is allowed and all similar short-term sublets will be considered a repudiatory breach of the lease.
14. The tenant does not have the right to sublet or assign the lease without the written authorization of the owner. Only people on the lease are allowed to reside in the property.
15. Tenants will be responsible for paying any penalty due to their failure to comply with the by-laws and declaration of co-ownership.
16. Tenant will also be responsible for paying any fees due to the loss of any keys or fob.
End of Lease:
17. At the end of the term rented, the unit must be returned in the same condition as when rented
this includes all inclusions of the unit, as well as the condition of the floor.
18. If the lease is not renewed at the end of the term, the tenant MUST honour ALL visit requests
for all potential new tenants, for which 48 hours notice will be given. The same applies to visits
from prospective buyers in case the condo goes for sale during the term leased.
Driveway : 1
Driveway : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16'11" X 10'10" irr.||Parquetry|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||10'10" X 11'5" irr.||Parquetry|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||7'11" X 10'3" irr.||Linoleum|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||13'5" X 9'3" irr.||Parquetry|
|Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||12'11" X 13'6" irr.||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||8'9" X 8'8" irr.||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ANTHONY DE IULIIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ANTHONY DE IULIIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.